T3: Yahoo! I fixed it all by myself mommy;)

I fixed it....It was actually running on one cylinder.  Only one spark plug
was good enough to actually light its little cylinder.  Sorry, but I have to
scream about this...Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  I feel so proud of
myself.(although all I had to do was change the spark plugs)

Thanx for the help.
Hunter