T3: Re[2]: Innovations in Fiberglass Type III 2 piece hinge cove

Hmm, here was my 'logic' on the matter of 1-piece vs. 2-piece:
   I haul stuff in the back.  I haul stuff for my friends in the back.  I haul
   stuff for my roommate in the back.  Mucho experience has shown me that having
   the 1-piece hinge cover would get in the way when I'm shoving bigger items in
   her (since I have the rag top I can shove REALLY BIG items in her).  I'm
   quite sure vision is not obstructed.  I also have no need for a dome light in
   this location (engine compartment would be MUCH more useful) and I certainly
   don't car for the speaker location (you could mount [small] speakers in the
   1-piece).

Puyallup Show:  I can almost guarantee that I won't have my tranny in for this
event but I may drive up in the Porsche (it's gotta T4 engine).  I would like to
go...maybe we could car pool in your Square?  Wow, it would be the *first* time
I was in another's T3...it'd be weird being a passenger as well...in the back
seat...

Speaking of back seats, congrats on the marriage.  However, the Brotherhood of
Bachelors is sad to see you leave our esteemed organization but we wish you da
best, ex-bro!  :)  :)  :)
    Toby Erkson
    air_cooled_nut@pobox.com  <-- Please use this address for email responses
    '72 VW Squareback 1.6L bored and stroked to 2.0L
    '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member