Re: '67 Squareback and front or...Body by Venison

when you get the body fixed on your square   you might want to invest in those
critter whistles that you mount on your front bumper. They emit a high
frequency whistle. I put some on my vehicle when i was in northern michigan.
Something about those unhappy deer wanting to commit suicide. They work!!! I
have been driving along and happen to see the critters scurrying away in the
opposite direction. I suggested them to a co-worker to put them on his new
tercel,  He declined and about a week later he was driving a cyclops car. He
caught one on the right front bumper.

Just a thought
Chris
70,72,72 Square