Re: 009 on a stock '67 DP motor?

 I run an 009 in my 66 fastback, 6v, dual 28 pdsit's. I've been running this
for over a
 year.  As I recall all I did was throw the 009 in set the gap & dwell.  I
haven't had any
 of the problems you mentioned.  It might have a little more power of course
this may
 be real or imagined!  My 66  is only single port but since the 009 is
centrifugal
 advance it should work the same on a dual port.  Just make sure to block the
 vacuum line going to the oem dist.  Hope that helps
                                                      JARHEAD