Re: T3 Ghia for $125

> I was lucky to find an early (toy)model SB from Politoys this weekend for
7$.
>Haven't seen that one before.
>Politoys export
>No 542 (not 365 :-) )
>volkswagen 1600 familcar
>made in italy scala 1/43
Also a new Brekina SB for 6$ in my own granadared color!
>Paid 30$ two years ago for a Marklin 1/43 police SB
>I've also seen them for 55$
>Richard Visser

Darn you guys...got me into this Toy stuff now  >:)
    So next time I go to the swamp..ehem swap meet and charge to the toy
section, what trade mark I should look for as the ones to have. Mainly I'm
interested into T3's. But that T3 Ghia for $125 may have to wait. TIA

    Luis