Re: T3 Ghia for $125

>>...but $125 for a T3 Ghia? are they that hard to find?  TIA
>> Luis
>> http://www.n-link.com/~panin
>> '68 Notchback

>Yes, they are.  You probably talked to Richard, right? In his business he
>goes to the land down under from time to time.
>What kind of toy was it?  Dinky?  Bandai?  Die-cast metal about 3 inches
>long?  or Tin metal about 9inches?
>Big Al

Come to remember he had a Crocodile Dundee hat too! :-)
Yes, Die-cast about 3 inches, yes. It was beige color (small chips all over
the model)
Wow! I better stay away from VW toy models before I get addicted.  :)   But
if I found a nice Notchback model I will get it. I have all the  Franklin
Mint VW collection... they are some nice pieces... Thanks Al
    Later
        Luis