first posting

hello all you type 3 fanatics,
just dropping a line to let you know that im here and have been reading the
postings for a while and just desided to post. I live in California in the
Central Valley between Fresno and Modesto. I have alot of access to many type
3 parts and am putting togetheer a listing of them. People just throw away
their type 3's here. In a weekend i can find any part from about any year of
vehicle. I travel from merced to Oakland everyday and you would not believe
the amount of type3's that are in the scrap yards. Anyway I have 3 type3's of
my own 2 - 72 squares and 1-70 variant. All are FI with manual trans. Im in
the process of finishing my daily driver and the other two are going to be
project cars. haven't desided what direction to go yet. will keep you posted
on my progress.

Chris Story
70,72,72 square's