009

The name is bo... never mind. Bad joke.  Anyway,  I have an 009 on a
bone stock 1500 and it works just fine.  The onlt thing to look for is
to make sure the spring plate on the 009 works properly or your full
advance could be out of this world.  Got one from a swap once and at
3000 rpm it was fine, at 4500 my advance was 62*.  Wow, was it one hot
motor...for all the wrong reasons.  The carbs are a close call, if you
go with stock there is micro adjusting along the way-flimsy linkage.  If
you go with the ICTs you never adjust but loose your choke.  Which would
you rather live without.
Brian
65 Notch-Auto
62 Crew Cab-IRS, Disks, 12v