Re: wipers

I remember reading in some book or other that an intermittent wiper
was an option on later TIII's, probably after they took out the washer
valve.  Anyone know for sure?  In any case, there are aftermarket
modules that will do the intermittent thing, just aren't going to be
integrated with your switch.  Check your local chain parts stores,
otherwise, there's always J.C. Whitney as a last resort.  Takes a
certain amount of electrical knowledge, make sure you have a good copy
of the harness diagram for your year.  Have always been going to do
that to mine, just have had other things going.  I don't have a center
console, so mounting extra controls is always fun trying to figure out
where to put them.  The module just has a variable timer that pulses
current to the motor and shuts off. Ties in between the switch and the
motor, with one hot connection to the battery.