Re: brake calipers

I went through this myself a couple of years back and agree, replace
both calipers at the same time.  Mine weren't that expensive, about
$40 for both caliper and pads, pads alone were like $20.  It's worth
it for peace of mind to know for sure what you've got for your main
stopping power.  Chances are the other OEM unit will go bad in a short
time anywayamd start sticking, at least that's what I found out.