Re: Re[2]: Nose Cone

 Toby,
	How about a paper weight?
				Tom
'68 FB (Thumper)

On Thu, 19 Feb 98 14:06:00 PST Toby Erkson <Toby_Erkson@mail.intel.com>
writes:

  Make it into a burly-assed ash tray?...nope, I quit smoking four years
ago...use it
 as a door stop?...right, and throw my back out when ever I want to
actually use
 it!...slice-n-dice it so it acts like one of those cutaway models like
 they use when showing off the internals of something?...hmmm, getting
warmer, kinda like that idea...how about using the case and attaching a
starter so
 I can start an engine without it being in the car?...wow, I really like
 that idea and I wouldn't need the nose cone!  Maybe this will work out
for
 both of us?

>Right now everything is still in the car.  I gotta organize the garage
>little more to make room to store the drive train once I pull it.
>Then
>patiently await for the five-speed...
>    Toby Erkson
>    air_cooled_nut@pobox.com  <-- Please use this address for email
>    '72 VW Squareback 1.6L bored and stroked to 2.0L
>    '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member
>    Portland, Oregon, http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/8501/

>_________________________________
>Subject: Re: Nose Cone
>Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE_MIME
>Date:    2/19/98 4:19 PM
>
>While were on the subject..
>
>I need a nosecone for a 73 T3 tranny,  I broke the end off getting it
>out (DOH!)  Toby..Did you schrapnel that part too??
>
>Thanks
>
>Keith
>parkkj@crd.ge.com
>------------IMnaThEel1ncdoR9RaPCO9hrhTeI6dOaN--

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]