El niņo in my Squareback

I've got a major leak in my Squareback (or maybe it's just the major rain
we're having).  After being parked in the rain, the area behind the dash fills
with water, and when I move off, turn corners, etc., it comes sploshing onto
my feet.  It's obviously not doing the electrics any favours, and it builds up
in the battery tray/rear footwell.  I thought it had been coming from the
fresh air grill (and the drainholes therein) being blocked, but after I
cleaned them out, it's as bad as it was.  Any ideas as to why this is
happening?
My suggestions:
1.) Front hood/bonnet seal is pretty perished?
2.) Front fender/wing beading has seen better days?
3.) Door seals  "  ?
4.) windshield/screen seal  "  ?
It also seems to be worse when I'm parked facing uphill (on the level), rather
than downhill.
Thanks

Sonny

'69 Squareback Auto