4-stud/5-stud wheels

Another thing I was thinking about, maybe somebody knows: my discs are getting
pretty thin, and could probably only be 'turned' once more, tops;  eventually
I want to put Porsche 5 stud wheels on the car, for which I will need
redrilled discs (you know the ones? they just drill some extra holes in a 4
stud disc, I beleive).  Will these discs still accept the 4 stud wheels until
such time as I get round to fitting the 5 studs?  That way I can kill two
birds with one stone.

Sonny

'69 Squareback