Subject: Re: T-3 Book Project
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE_MIME
Date:    2/19/98 9:36 PM

At 22:54 17-02-98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>I have been mulling over in my mind for some time now embarking on a
>project to produce a T-3 book.

For you american or english speaking, non german reading listees
the german book "Die grossen VW" indeed is not the one you've always
been waiting for. But I do think that the excellent history, pictures
and detailed info, although in german, could be worth wile for the
research department of the T-3 Book projectteam.
I'm going to a fair tomorrow where i bought the german T-3 book 2 years
ago. If i can find it again i'm taking one with me for Big Al. If there
are more listees who want one mail me within 11 houres because then i hit
the road. It costs about $20.

Richard Visser
'67 SB
The Hague Holland