OLD list archives

Hi folks,

	If you'd like to see a work-in-progress, visit:

	http://www.vwtype3.org/listarchive/search

	I've uploaded a couple of thousand(!) old posts from the mailing list.
You can browse messages from October 1996 through March 1997 at the
moment.

	You can also *try* searching these archives, but it *won't* always
work right.  (Remember, this is a work-in-progress.:)  Please do not send
me messages to notify me that the search takes a long time (up to a
minute), sometimes comes up with an error, and sometimes only gives you
half of a page.  I can guarantee that you'll find problems.  However, give
it a try just the same--I would suggest sticking with single-word queries,
and try a couple of times if you're willing.

	If you have other feedback, please send it my way!

Cheers,
-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle