Re: Lance Type 3 Developement

T o M=> Anyone have details on the conversion? Quality?

I called him early last year about doing a tach. He asked that I send a
clock or other guage to give him the case and trim parts, and he'd add
the VDO tach inside. The face and numerals would of course be different
from the other guages, and the price was high. I hesitate to add really
subjective information, so please take this with a grain of salt, but he
seemed like a flake -- difficult to get hold of (his mother kept
answering the phone), no callbacks and a bit vague about what he was
doing. I passed.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ

PS: If you've got a guage on hand for parts, why not do it yourself?
Just a thought ....