[Fwd: Re: performance]

--- Begin Message ---
Buck,
I am asking $3500.  The truck is a daily driver with 12v, 1500sp motor(
new carb, 009, pertronix ignition).  It also has IRS, disks up front,
has been lowered in the front, crushed velour diamond pattern interior,
bed cover and heater assist.  The paint is the weak link but it is still
serviceable.  I am willing to take another Notch as trade.
Brian Fye

--- End Message ---