Re: T-3 Book Project

I would be happy to contribute whatever needed as well.  An unused BA in
Journalism and 12+ years in VWs should amount to something. (what Im
still not sure...)

I had an article published in a VW newsletter called Common Gear on the
east coast.

I think that betyween us all we could produce a top notch book.  I know
Id sure love to see it on my coffee table!!

Boyd Drew
vwaddict@earthlink.net
http://www.bigfoot.com/~vwaddict
1965 Notchback 1500S