Custom changes over time

While on the subject of custom trends . . . .

I have the perfect example of this in the wings.
Going to go and pick it up Friday.

It's a '66 VW Bus painted Root Beer brown,
cut-out rear wheel wells, fender lips, large rear tires,
air scoop, custom made dark paneled interior camper, etc.

It's a time machine tribute to the '70's custom trend that
incorporated all of the above.

It was WAY COOL then, but now it looks REALLY dated.
As will all customizations eventually, some more than others.

I would love for this bus to go to someone who would fix
it up to what it once was and go to shows with it!
Along with a sign "This was once KEWL too!"

Just to remind people that trends come & go.

Including trendy vehicles in a book can be done well IF,
and it's a BIG IF, the customizations ARE dated, are
explained in context with the times, and are identified
as customizations.

Jeff  '67 Sqbk