From:
DILLARDP@edu-suu-lifac.li.suu.edu[SMTP:DILLARDP@edu-suu-lifac.li.suu.edu]
Sent:  Wednesday, February 18, 1998 3:32 AM
To:  type-3@umich.edu
Subject:  RE: Difference in heads

>From Jeff:

>Oops.  The Dual part head was introduced in 1967.

Double oops!  Did I mis-read St. Muir?  He states:

  "1971.  Dual port heads to the 1600 engine" (for Type 1)

and ditto for Type II.  Can't find a statement about T3.

Did I interpret this incorrectly?  Or...blasphemous thought...
could St. Muir be in error?

I await the definitive judgment on this issue..

Best...

Phil
dillard@suu.edu