Re: T-3 Book Project

>From Toby:

> I think a Type III book would be nice.

> So, who's got the money, time, money, VW of Germany connections, money, VW
> of America connections...?

None of the above, but...  if someone is interested in a collaborative effort,
I also would be excited to have a part in it.

Having had two books published, I might be permitted to claim some modest knack for
writing (and my speling iz reel goode).  On my last book I submitted camera ready copy,
meaning that I did all the illustrations, design, page layout, etc.

As a college librarian, it is my good fortune to be in the information-chasing
business.  Doing research is fun!  (Ohmygod, did I really say that?)

And as an incorrigible T3 maniac ...well, what can I say?

Anyone out there want to have a (gulp) librarian as a partner?

I await the sounds of silence...

Best..

Phil
dillard@suu.edu