Re: Battery Tray Preservation

I heard from a very reliable mechanic that they just don't crank like a
true wet cell.  I just undercoated my battery area and went conventional
(Interstate).  At the cost of the rubberizer and normal battery, it was
still cheaper than an Optima (which I considered), plus I had enough left
over to do my floorpan (or was it the other way around?).   Just my $0.02.

Kenik Hassel