Re: lead on an SP2

The
> blood (from banged knuckles), sweat (from those hot and humid summer
> days), and tears (from the the stripped stud, or the spouse leaving you
> for spending too much time on that scrap of metal) are what make it for
> me.
>
> To each his own.
>
> Charlie

Here, Here Charlie.  There are no trailer queens in my stable.  I find
that VWs are often the most fun when they are scattered across your
front yard, or garage, or need that one part that takes you months to
find.  (drivin 'em is nice too!)

Boyd Drew
vwaddict@earthlink.net
http://www.bigfoot.com/~vwaddict