RE: Battery Tray Preservation

Radio?  Radio?  We don't need no steenking Radios!
Or at least them thar fancy 'lectronically controlled ones!
Presets that go away are from wimps!
Gimme one that has REAL buttons, the kind you can
hang some fuzzy dice from!  The kind that build up
cardio vascular endurance if yur channel surfin'!
The kind that can poke an eye out!

Jeff  '67 Sqbk sans radio,    and battery,   and some of
the metal where the battery is supposed to be  . . . . . . .

But you'd lose all your radio station presets!  :)
I'll have to get to work one of these days, hope I can afford
an Optima by then, or at least get ONE and use it in both
Sqbk & Bus (of course I'm still in the wannabus category),
quick disconnects and tiedowns, and away I go!