Subject: pedal cluster
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE_MIME
Date:    2/16/98 1:17 AM

does anyone know where I can get a pedal cluster?? The problem is that mine car
is having problems going into gear.  What happens is that I will stop push the c
lutch in (which was replaced recently) and try to get it into 1st gear and it wi
ll not go in, plus it is having problems getting into all the gears.  I know the
 trans needs to be replace but my mechanic says that this will help and that the
 cluster is type 3 only.  I need this and motor mounts.  If anybody has any idea
 please let me know.

Grant
gcv@kreative.net
http://www.kreative.net/mimbly/grant