Re: Help for a friend

Keith Park wrote:

> what year???
>
> keith
its a 1968 but I think the windshield motors are the same all years, I
found a junkyard with like 8 T-III's in it here in Utah, so Thats pretty
cool I know they have the part I just dont know how to get it out, so I
am gonna send it out there, but I found new seats, door panels, visors,
mirrors, gloveboxes, gauges, speedos, clocks, etc.. etc.. back seats.
etc..  andI got it all for $75 bucks Cool eh? I thinks its cools. well
later all just thought I would let ya all know of my find, and if yall
want anything I found ask me and I'll let ya know if I have it or can
get it or whatever and how much. later!!!

Jason
1970 T-III Fastback NEW INSIDES!!! NEW ENGINE!!! COOL!

P.S. I saw some heater boxes out there, if any of you want em I can get
em and send em to ya!