lead on an SP2

O.k. you T3 nuts...

	I have a lead on a Type III-powered Brazillian SP2.  Details are
sketchy at the moment--original, 15,000 kilometers, original tires, you get
the idea.  Asking price is US$10,000.

	Let me know if you're interested, and I'll try to hook you up.
Again, details are sketchy at this point, but if you're after one of these,
you'd better jump on the chance!  I will forward more information as I get
it...

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle