Re: rear discs?

I put Neal rear disc units on mine.  The IRS units work for both beetle and
type3.  One negative is that the hub is thicker than stock and pushes the
face of the bolting surface out .75".  This limits available wheels to
stock 4.5"ers or custom offset types.  I use the stockers with 195/60 15's
with no problems.

Kenik Hassel