Re: Remember back a long time ago...?

Theo & Lora Bryant wrote:

> Remember back in Oct. you wrote to the list about all that stuff  you got
> from that estate?  Well I was wondering how much, if any, that you had
> left.  There are some bits and pieces that I could use ,but I lost the
> complete list that I printed out.
>
> TIA
> Theo B
Theo (and list),
	Here is the address for that list of parts:
http://pages.prodigy.com/tokendubber/vwparts.htm
	They aren't my parts, I was just espousing their virtues!  Looks like a
lot of T3 stuff was sold.  Still some goodies though.  Back in October,
for $40 I got a dozen assorted fuses, Boge steering damper, SKF wiper
blades and '67 12V high beam relay.  I just love bustin' open that NOS
packaging...

P.S.  I have some old parts in my basement I would like to sell/trade.
6v wiper motor
6v emergancy relay
"volkswagen" script for '66 fastback
long chrome (left) rear reflector housing
heater levers etc. for '66
shift lever with hardware (year?)
good door lock tumbler w/ key ('66 below handle stlye)
chrome for lower dash pad lip

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR