Question about VW toys

I just got back from a flea market looking for more antique license plates and
I saw a Dinky toy. It caught my eye because it's in great shape and it's an
oval window. I'm not as educated as I should be about VW toys, but I've heard
of Dinky Toys before. What is one worth in really good shape ? It has the
original paint (dull blue-gray) with the original silver paint on the bumpers
and the headlights, as well as the red on the taillights. It has semi's
instead of the bullet turns, and it's a sedan. Thanks for any help on that,
I'm rather dumb when it comes to old toys.

(btw, the seller told me it's DOP was '56)

-kevin