Re: Some pics are available of the '62 Notch

Darn cocky graphics artists.  For an unfinished page, that looks pretty
good, Al.  And just in case you're wondering, folks, I don't think Al
doctored those photos any.  Just wait 'till he gets to the engine
compartment photos!  Personally, I liked the "trailer park" model door
panels.  Fake woodgrain is all the rage here in Miami.

Jake Kooser