Public Apology

I want to take this opportunity to make a public apology to Thomas
Manteufel of Wisconsin.

I purchased 5 stock Type3 wheels from him and we were going to cross ship
the payment and wheels at the same time.  He kept his end of the deal
however I did not uphold my end properly.

I won't go into details nor make excuses as to what happened on my end..
just a lot of crap.

Thomas, the check is on it's way.  Thanks for the wheels, they all appear
to be very straight.  I brought them to my body man today to be blasted
and sprayed to match Maggies new paint job.

---
  \/  John T. Croteau     1971 VW Squareback RestoCustom Project (Maggie)
 \/\/ johnc@geekopolis.com                   http://geekopolis.com/maggie