window tint

by was it me or was yesterday a slow mail day I got a lot less then I
normally get oh well.

Des anyone know if you can still get the " Limo tint " in California Utah
or Arizona. It seems that in Nevada's infinite wisdom they outlawed it to
be sold but there is a grand father clause that I can slip it under ( but
officer I bought these windows all ready tinted )

James