65 Notch Sunroof

Guys,
I think I have a buyer for my 62 Crew with IRS, disks, and 12v. (Thanks
to the Net)  That said; I want a 65 Sunroof Notch!!!!!!!!!!  A his and
hers so to speak.  If anyone has a Daily driver they would part with,
LET ME KNOW!!!!!  Anything but a rust bucket is a possible candidate.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Brian
(God Rules)
65 Notch
69 Square