Windshield Seals

Does anyone sell a windshield seal WITH the trim
slot in it?  I got a windshield last weekend (thanks Bob)
and with it came a Cal Look seal.  My windshield faced
an onslaught of small pebbles/sand a few months AFTER
a new paint job (way back in '78) and even though you can't
go 1/4 inch without finding a chip, it's not cracked nor does
it leak.  So I'm not in any hurry to find a seal.  My trim is in
good shape and I don't like the Cal Look.

Jeff
'67 Squareback, very slowly being resurrected from neglect