Yaa-hooie and a zoom-a-zoom-zoomie !!!

Harold Carter, of Carter's Gearbox, accepts MasterCard so ya'll know what
that means?...  I'm getting a high performance, Gene Berg FIVE-SPEED
gearbox made for my baby.  I just placed the order.  Hopefully I'll have it
all in before our Woodburn Dragstrip VW Show on June 6.

Ya know, it's really hard to type when yer floatin' several feet off the
chair.  Wheeeee!

    Toby Erkson
    air_cooled_nut@pobox.com  <-- Please use this address for email responses
    '72 VW Squareback 1.6L bored and stroked to 2.0L
    '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member