T34 Ghia

I'm looking for someone in Ontario (Toronto area)
or in Buffalo area who have a T34 Ghia that I can
look at.  I just bought one and the body work has
been done.  But all the interior parts are in boxes
and I have no idea where the cooling ducts and
other stuff go.  So anyone that knows of someone
that has a T34 Ghia in my area PLEASE give
me there number or email back and I will give you
my number....  And yes I am joining the T34
Ghia registry, but I don't wait 3 months unitl I
get the registry list to talk to someone.
Thanks
Gus
1966 T34 Ghia
1995 III Golf