Body artist...

Is there anyone out there in the Washington D.C., Virginia, Mayland area out
there???  I need to find a bosy shop that charges a decent price for fixing
rust on my Square...  I haven't found anyone yet that does restoration type
work...  and if there is anyone out there that isn't a professional body
mechanic, but can do it, let me know and maybe we'll work something out..  I
need my rust fixed...