Plugged FI

So, RJ
	Sounds to my (unexperienced) ear like you've got plugged injectors.
Assuming, I guess, that you've checked compression, that there's fuel
pressure AT the injectors, spark, (there's a cool translucent plug you
used to be able to buy...) and so on.  But heck, if you're scoping the
injectors, you must have checked everything else!
Toby
65 notch
72 square