Re: Sway Bar

king-of-battle@worldnet.att.net wrote:

> How can I tell if a sway bar would improve my handling?  Will it no
> matter what?  What signs means I might need one?
>
> charles
> '69 fastback
	Don't forget that you already have a sway bar built into the upper
beam.  Sounds like it's common for these not to get serviced.  There's a
set screw on the left side of the car, and a adjusting screw/locknut on
the right.   This adjustment did wonders for me recently.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR