fuse box

This is directed to Robert & Carolyn, but I thought the list might have
some insight as well.  On your squareback, I thought I read somewhere in
your webpage that you had installed an aftermarket fuse box.  If I was
right what type is it, where did you get ut and how easy was it to
install?  If I was wrong, any insight from the LIST would be
appreciated.

charles
'69 fastback