Notch's For sale

I,m in a Volkswagen club in St Louis MO  a guy in my club has two notch's for
sale . They are both 65's he says one is fully complete  the other is missing
the engine . He is also has a pan he says is like new . The cars are outside
but hs says there in good shape . He is asking $2000.00 for all he will not
sell just the pan (already tried) . He does not want me to put his name on the
whole list so if your interested E-mail me and I will give you his number .

Andy 72 FB