Subject: Re: FI parts
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE_MIME
Date:    2/6/98 1:05 PM

All this said, your system doesn't have all these problems, maybe 1 or 2,
dont trust the testor, their very limited and can get confused easily,
learn your system and use common sense, its the simplest system ever made
and very straight forward.  I have all these parts in case you do need them
just let me know.  Once these systems are reconditioned I've found them to be
very reliable and perform very well.

Keith
parkkj@crd.ge.com