Re: Dumb question

Well, For thoes people that havent herd my story or forgot

I bought a 7-1971 Pearl White colored Squareback from this kid that lived
in Alexandria Kentucky. He bought it from this old lady who kept it in a
barn for over 10 years and it started right up! (NOT TO SAY THE LEAST
ABOUT THE CARB PROBS I HAD TO DEAL WITH) And the dude wanted to sell this
car to get dayton wire rims for his 89GTI

STUPID REASON EH'

I had a 71 ghia lowered i was selling and THIS car was above my add in
the
trading post. So not having anything to do that day i decided to go up
and look at it. Seeing that the floor pan was still totally solid being
stock and the car needed minor/major work i decided to gamble my cash
with this rare Cincinnati (NOW) beauity. I need to redo the inner wheel
wells totally and go to town on the welder and cutting wheel there and
she should be ok.
\
Where the voltage regulator is theres a hole thru there (Fortunately not
on the other side!) and the heater channel even though it works killer
exept for the from driver because its also rusted thru there to. So even
though its kind of bad i know we can do something with it and will be a
good car to experiment on knowing that if anyone else had it they would
just probably drive it till its dead.

Has a different motor but has the A/C kit in it still from the factory
and I think i will never take it out! hehe

How ever that H-Beam where the bottom out bushings go its funky and
crashed up for some unknown reason? and this will be a bigger challenge
to correct fortunately its not messed up on the main part of the beam nor
does it efect my driving (Man how much i wish i had a digital camera).
And the interior is more than great for still being stock so I dont know
what to do but this spring were just gonna have to do it.

And my 68 bug is almost done i need a rear tortion bar,shocks,tires,Valve
covers,and a fly wheel.

If you all are interested in my flaming story about my bug i will tell
you sometime

On Fri, 6 Feb 1998 12:15:21 -0600 (CST) "J.L.M." <fishbowl@netcomi.com>
writes:

>On Fri, 6 Feb 1998 swaffordvw@juno.com wrote:
>
>>Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 12:12:07 -0600
>>From: swaffordvw@juno.com
>>To: type3@vwtype3.org
>>Subject: Re: Dumb question
>>
>>So how in the world do you mount a speaker here without removing the
>a/c
>>stuff is there clips. Bolts to nut on a speaker or what. I was
>curious?
>
>A/C stuff?
>
>What's a type I/II/III VW doing with A/C Stuff? :-)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]