Re: Sqrbk Seat Repairs

 That green light is a indication that your running lights are still
running. hehe

>From Chris Swafford
537Buckeye 36LSB  S.W. Corner of Cinti,Oh In the Hills
71'Beautiful stock Squareback Giving me carb hell!
68'Vw Beetle Needing rear tortion bar.
83'GTI Gone!!! NEVER BUY A 82-84 RABBIT
Cyall

OH!!!! by the way i know someone that has a 71 Ghia their parting out. If
you all need anything let me know
(Note:The gauges and motor is gone but the whole car is there. Let me
know I will Email you back on details

On Mon, 02 Feb 1998 20:01:00 -0800 Richard Spryer <spryers@ibm.net>
writes:
>I recently acquired a '71 Squareback which I would like to restore to
>its former glory.

>never loaned it to my younger brother ..."What does that green light
>mean?"), and would appreciate any advise.
>
>Thanks,
>	Richard

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]