Re: Sqrbk Seat Repairs

Hey Keith :)

    Maybe we are...I'm talking about the little triangular plastic pieces
that go on the seat...uh...foot, for lack of a better word, itself...and then
that goes into the sliders...right??  There's little VW shop that's on my way
home from work and I stop in and check him out from time to time...he shows
me all the little goodies that he's acquired from the last time...one day he
brought over this little paper bag and said..."you know what these are??"  I
said the same thing, I thought you couldn't get them anymore...but that's
where he got them.  They're a little different then the ones that came off my
car...it's been a while, can't remember exactly how...We talking about the
same thing??

Mikey
72 Slowback