Unlowering Square

Greg,

Would you have the same info for unlowering a squareback?  We have no idea
on how to do this and will need to for the newest addition to our T3
family.  Or if anyone out there can give specifics - It sure would be
appreciated!!

I'd hate to end up paying a guy $80 to come to our house to do it.

Thanks,
Sonya