Re: GAS IN THE OIL

Assaf,
	I had the same problem. I also had gas in the valve covers. I
recommend removing yours to see if you have raw gas there. I sent out a
message on the list asking advice. I received various responses from
stuck float in the carb, dirty carb & broken diaphram in the fuel
pump(mechanical, not electric). I opted for the bad fuel pump, changed it
& that took care of the problem ever since. Whatever you decide to do to
correct your problem DO NOT START OR DRIVE your car!!! There is a chance
of starting a fire or gaulding the components in the crankcase due to the
oil being diluted by the gas. Once you think you have the problem
corrected, CHANGE YOUR OIL!!! Run about 100 miles & change oil again. No
sense in taking any chances of freezing-up the crankcase.
				Hope this helps,
					         Tom
'68 FB (Thumper)
On Fri, 6 Feb 1998 13:38:21 +0200 "assaf" <meshar@netvision.net.il>
writes:
>Hi to you all ..
>thank's for your information.
>but I have a NEW BIGGER PROBLEM.
>I HAVE GAS IN THE OIL.
>And I don't know why.
>
>I can't drive the car
>
>Please help.
>
>Assaf
>70' nocth

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]