Re: Windshield Compatibility Q

CARVER, JEFFREY D wrote:

>  I have a lead on a inexpensive windshield that's
> needed for my pitted '67 Squareback windshield.
>
> What year windshields are suitable for a '67?  TIA

	As I understand it, any window will fit any year.  Jim Adney was
explaining something about later years using extra metal clips under the
rubber and thus using a smaller (larger?) glass.  The difference is
small enough that a good rubber seal will hold it in anyway.  Someone
correct me if I'm remembering this incorrectly.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR