RE:Fw: Do you now the answer?

Hello All
        If you ever need to remove a tie rod end, DON'T use the removal
tool, they are realy bad.  My neigbor, who is a realy good mechanic told me
to just hit it hard with a heavy hammer.  This doesn't damage the part and
the the tie rod end just pops right out.  This works because the material
surrounding the hole is softer that the material making up the tie rod end.
 The tie rod end material keeps the hole from getting out of shape.  I have
removed 4 tie rod ends with the greatest of ease.
        -LMH
        -67 FB